If you have a complaint or dispute with Grenwich please use our internal dispute resolution procedure by contacting us.

You can send an email to our team detailing the nature of your complaint and how you would like us to help you. Please include your contact information so we can come back to you. 

We will do everything we can to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and keep you informed at all times along the way. 

Email your complaint to:

If you have already complained to us directly and we have not been able to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you can lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to customers. 



In writing to: Australian Financial Complaints Authority, GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001